Thursday, 29 November 2012

Bargain Makeup




So this week iv discovered Collection 2000, Lasting Perfection Concealer, I'v used it a couple of times since iv had it and I would definitely recommend it, hides those tired eyes after a night out and is good at covering blemishes, I bought this for just £4.19 and its triple points in Boots at the moment so your still saving if you have an advantage card!

The second thing I bought is 'high lights technic' great for defining cheek bones and adding a nice shine just underneath your eyebrows to make them more defined. It is a cheaper version of Benefit high beam' but after using both of the products I really do not see much difference apart from the price tag! High lights technic cost me just £2 on Amazon whereas High Beam from Benefit is around £19!

 They are bargains that can't be missed!









No comments:

Post a Comment