Thursday, 29 November 2012

Primark Spree


PRIMARK SPREE





























I bought this blazer this week from the Leeds City Centre Primark. Studs are in at the moment as well as leather jackets and blazers. I love how they have made this with all three in one! Admittedly when I seen the price tag I was iffy about whether I should get it or not as it seemed quite expensive for Primark being £22. Then taking into consideration that a jacket like this in any other high street retailer would be much more expensive. It can be worn with a skater dress, jeans or leggings to dress your outfit up a little.

























These bags were bought from Meadow Hall in Sheffield, they were both £3 each, such a bargain! They were reduced at the time I bought them but unfortunately they weren't in the Leeds stores. Great accessory for a night out can both be used as a clutch or as a over the shoulder bag. Leopard print has made a come back and is quite popular at the moment as well as burgundy, great autumn/winter colours! 























I love love love this necklace it was only £4. You can wear this with a plain dress or peplum top and it instantly makes your outfit look more expensive. Collar necklaces are in at the moment and I think I might mix this up with a buttoned up shirt as well with some jeans so its wearable for both day and night!
















No comments:

Post a Comment