Thursday, 21 February 2013

Shopping Spree

These are just a couple of things that I've picked up recently most of them I bought today so if you like them they should still be in the shops!
You are probably aware that I love a good bargain, and when I'm shopping I always hunt for them. I love student discount I just wish all shops would offer it (sad times). 
Most of these clothes were on sale which is always a bonus, some weren't but I'll list underneath each one :) 




On the left hand side- Blue checkered shirt- £5 at Primark
Right hand side- Red checkered shirt- £20 at New Look


I think these go really nice with leggings, jeans or skater skirts and with converse vans or dolly shoes!




From left to right
Aztec Dress £13 at Internacionale
Khaki Midi Dress £5 at Primark
Black skater dress £5 at Primark


The dresses from Primark are an absolute bargain only £5 each! 
I think the midi will go really nice with a leather jacket tights and black flat shoes or to glam it up heels and a clutch for a night out. The Aztec dress I think will be nice with tights but also without tights when it gets a little warmer. The simple black dress can literally go with anything add a nice belt or necklace with a blazer or leather jacket!


Lips shirt around £6.50 from eBay


I just love the design of this shirt and was shocked at the price (so so cheap) if this was sold in somewhere like H&M or Topshop I think it would be priced much higher. I only ordered this last night it is being shipped from Australia so may take a while but it's worth the wait!


Khaki studded cardigan £14 at Primark
Studded nude shoes £6 at Primark


I love the cardigan, admittedly I think £14 is a bit steep for Primark (the prices have gone up quite a bit recently). However I love how studs are so trendy lately and this cardi can be worn with jeans, dresses, skirts and leggings, perfect to go with everything. I always get a bigger size than what I usually am with cardigans and jumpers because I like to feel cosy and snug :)  


UV w7 nail polish pastel blue and pink £1.50 each at Home Bargains


I haven't actually ever used w7 nail polishes before so I don't know how well they are but for the price you can't really moan! I have read some reviews on them and they seem to have positive feedback so I'll give them a go soon and let you know what I think. If you haven't ever shopped in Home Bargains I would recommend it, not only does it have beauty products but loads of other value for money products!


No comments:

Post a Comment