Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Beauty Haul- Part 2

I hope you found the 1st part of the beauty haul helpful, these are the last couple of things I've purchased....


To the right is Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 I paid £20.50 for this product. This can be seen as quite expensive but it gives a really good coverage and natural matte finish. I have never used a foundation that has given me such good coverage, I have quite a couple blemishes and it is really good at hiding them! I usually use this foundation for nights out or special occasions, it does seem quite expensive but I only use a little and it goes a long way and honestly can't tell you how good the coverage is unless you try it out yourself.
Mac Makeup

To the right is Rimmel Match Perfection 200 Soft Beige. The lighting in the picture makes the foundation look much darker than it actually is (my bad). This is the first time I have used this product but I think its great for an everyday foundation. It gives medium coverage, hides redness and blemishes and I found it sits quite well on the skin and isn't too thick. My favorite thing about this foundation is how great it smells! In comparison to Mac I find that it doesn't smell as nice, it isn't the most important factor of the product but I do prefer nicer smelling products especially on my face. (maybe I'm just fussy) I bought this in Boots and it was on offer for just £5 so I think it is really worth the money!
Rimmel Perfect Match


I have just noticed that I've become quite a Rimmel fan with the foundation and this mascara as well as having the primer! This is the Extreme Black Volume Flash. I have used so many mascaras in the past including high end brands like No7 but always found I either don't like the shape of the brush applicator or it makes the mascara look clumpy on my eyes. However I think I have found a mascara that I am going to stick with, I'll probably try some others because there's always room for improvement. I already have quick thick lashes but this just enhances them and gives them a nice curl, thought I'd put a picture up of how good I think the product has worked, I am so happy and satisfied with the quality of this product it really grabs the lashes and lifts them to make them look much longer and doesn't make them look clumpy or dry (which I hate about mascaras). I am in love with this product at the moment and it was only around £5 at Superdrug.
Rimmel Volume Mascara
I hope you found this helpful :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment