Monday, 11 March 2013

Benefit Concealer

Benefit Makeup is not something I would usually buy, personally I think the products are quite expensive and I always begrudge paying loads of money for something that I know won't last me very long.

HOWEVER what a mistake I made for having this perception of Benefit cosmetics!

Last week I was getting ready for a night out and I asked my friend Lauren to do my make up (she has literally every product, brush and brand imaginable!) She used 'Benefit Confessions of a concealaholic', I have never seen a concealer brighten up my eyes as much as this one. I was really surprised at how well it covered the dark circles underneath my eyes. I think the product is amazing and my dark circles were well hidden all night! 

After having my makeup done I really wanted my very own 'Confessions of a concealaholic', so I went onto the Benefit website and they were on offer for £14.50 which is much cheaper than the original price and way much cheaper than other websites I had browsed. At that price how could I not get it? I can't wait to use this product and give a better review about it once I've used it a couple more times! It also comes with a primer which is usually about £20 bought on its own, so it is definitely worth the money!


If you want one I'd say to get onto the website as soon as possible because I don't think they will be there for much longer at that price!




No comments:

Post a Comment