Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Clarks Brogues Vintage

So, I don't think I've ever mentioned on my blog that I work at Clarks Shoes? I have worked there for just over a year now in Leeds City Centre. I have had previous jobs before this one within retail, but I can honestly say, (hand on heart) that I absolutely love my job! It helps that you have amazing people to work with!

I don't know if many of you as a child always wore Clarks shoes? I did and I know many others who have too, but the overall view I had about Clarks was that it is great quality, durable, stylish shoes (and this was before I even worked there)!

I've recently purchased these new work shoes which I adore! They are cute little brogues, quite plain but I like the little detail and think they just add a vintage look to any outfit.



I think they're quite a masculine shoe, but with the almost lace like detailing it adds a feminine touch. I chose the black ones because they're for work and I want to look smart, I'm thinking about getting some ankle grazer jeans to wear with them, and for a different look a black dress with tights and frilly socks? Not too sure yet, I'm so indecisive!

They're £54.99 which seems a little expensive, but if you want great quality comfortable shoes then  its worth it. There's no point opting for a cheaper alternative when it comes to some shoes because they can just fall apart after a couple times wearing them which means paying twice and wasting money, and I don't know anyone who likes doing that?

I'm loyal to wearing Clarks shoes because I think they're great quality but most importantly comfortable! Nobody wants to walk round work all day with their feet killing them, right? This style of shoe comes in a variety of colours some really nice pastel ones have just come in so I'm keeping my eye on those for summer!

To get your own pair click here





No comments:

Post a Comment