Thursday, 28 March 2013

Outfits Of The Day



I hope you are all enjoying your Easter Sunday an Bank Holiday Weekend! Hopefully all stuffing your face with chocolate? I most certainly am! 

This is my ootd from over the weekend! :) 


Bowler Hat- Amazon 
Leather Jacket- Internacionale 
Skater Skirt- Internacionale 
Shirt- H&M (old)


Brogues- Clarks 


Lipstick- Natural Collection, Crimson at Boots
Necklace- Primark 






Don't you just love it when your outfits come together? Like when you just randomly throw some things together and it become's one of your faves? I do! 

I don't know if many of you are aware of Instagram, (I'm sure many of you are) but I love it! When I have those days where I'm like 'yeah I love this' I always post a picture on Instagram and hash tag OOTD or WIWT I love seeing what other pictures people have posted too! 

If you don't have those days then I recommend to have a little browse on Instagram or even magazines are great for a little inspiration!

So these are just a couple of recent snaps....


Levi Shorts- (actually cut these into shorts myself) Charity Shop
T- Shirt- Primark 
Cardigan- Primark 
Converse- Office 
Necklace- Miss Selfridge 

Shorts- Charity Shop 
Blazer- Carboot Sale 
Top- Topshop
Belt- Primark 
Converse- Office 

Top- Primark 
Belt- Urban Outfitters 
Skirt & Watch- River Island 
Shoes- Primark 


Ring- Miss Selfridge 
Necklace & Leggings- Primark
Jumper- Internacionale 
Converse- Office 

Hope this has helped!







No comments:

Post a Comment