Saturday, 16 March 2013

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman


As of today I am the very proud owner of Real Techniques make up brushes by Samantha Chapman! I have heard nothing but good things about these brushes and I really wanted some but then I realised how expensive they were! Even with a Boots advantage card I didn't think they were worth it ha! 

Over a month ago I was scrolling through instagram and seen that someone had posted about the brushes and about how cheap they were. So, I thought I'd check it out myself, the website which was selling the brushes was American. I'm not entirely sure why they are sooo much cheaper over there, maybe something to do with the currency? Not too sure but I wasn't complaining! 



I ordered the Stippling brush and the Core Collection, I really can't wait to test these brushes out because I know they're amazing! I've had my makeup done with people using these brushes and you can really see and feel the difference!


With the Core Collection you get a 2 in 1 case and stand which I thought was great, there's also more space in the case to add other brushes. Which, if you're like me then it is really handy because I'm forever loosing things and its just nice to have them all together!

In the Core Collection you get:
Detailer Brush 
Pointed Foundation Brush 
Buffing Brush 
Contour Brush 

All of which can be used to create a flawless base. The Stippling Brush is used to create airbrushed high definition results. If you have never used these brushes before they each have a description on the packaging and recommendations to watch Samantha's tutorial videos,which I will be watching!

I can not believe how cheap I got these brushes! All together I only paid £16 for all 5! I was gobsmacked because just after Christmas I was so tempted to buy the Stippling Brush in Boots for £13 just on its own! The brushes were actually cheaper because as a first time customer on iHerb they give you 10% off, the postage and packaging was cheaper because me and a friend ordered together (we had our thinking caps on). I am so so happy with the quality and the price!

Get ordering, serious bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment