Tuesday, 9 April 2013

BaByliss Thermo Ceramic Heated Rollers

I thought I would do a video on how I use my heated rollers, I thought you may find it useful because I don't know about you guys, but I've spent hours on the internet trying to find ways to get my hair curly with lots of volume! Finally, I came across BaByliss Heated Rollers I got them about 2 years ago and they are the best things I have used on my hair to make it super big and bouncy!



They are so simple to use, at first I thought they would be quite complicated and pull on my hair but they don't at all they are sooo good! I have done a tutorial on how I do it on my YouTube channel so I hope you find it useful!



If you wanna get your very own BaByliss Heated Rollers then you can get them from here, for around £30, such a bargain for what the product does!


4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty like that! Love the tutorial :)

    Jodie xx

    http://jodiepie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :) I'll check out your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing!

    www.jordan-alice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, it only looks like that when I use the heated rollers though! Ha xxx

      Delete