Thursday, 25 April 2013

BarryM Gelly Nail Polishes

Hey everyone! I do apologise that I haven't posted in quite a while, I've been so busy working to earn some penny's! I am going to try to keep on top of blogging and now I finally have some free time I have loads to show you all over the next week or so! 

Sooo, as most of you have probably heard, BarryM have brought out a new nail collection called 'Gelly' which has been created to give a Gel effect but saves you from forking out on getting real Gel's done, handy! When Boot's have their 3 for 2 offer it is one of the worst best things that could happen to me. Worst because I spend loads, best because I love everything I buy! 3 for 2 is the best, honestly can't get enough!


Lilac, Green Berry, Light Blue 
These are the three colours I chose, I went for light pastel's I think they will be really nice for spring/summer (if we even get one, where is the sun?!) I must admit my fav colour is the Green Berry I have it on now and have used this one the most, its a really nice vibrant colour! I love the other colours to and I'm hoping to buy some orange/red colours. 

I put two coats on and found that it gives a great opacity with just one coat but I always put two coats on and a top coat. It leaves a really nice shine even without adding a top coat but I guess its all down to preference really! Working with boxes, unpacking them, repacking them and putting shoes on and off of tiny little feet really does affect my nails and I hate chipped nails, surprisingly with the Barry M Gelly collection they survived 3 whole days at work before slightly chipping on one nail, pretty darn good if you ask me, no other polish has lasted that long! 

I really can't pick a fault with these polishes I love how thick the varnish is but how smooth it apply's onto the nail and for £3.99 you really can't go wrong! I think the 3 for 2 offer is still on at Boots so probably going to save more money AND have fabulous nails!





No comments:

Post a Comment