Friday, 26 April 2013

OOTD

Just a quick post of my latest outfit, I am in love with my new boots which are from Clarks although I think they look really similar to the Topshop Allegra boots but they were at a fraction of the price and so so comfortable!

This was actually the first time I've worn them and I have worn them loads of times since they literally go with everything! This is one of my more casual relaxed outfits, hence the messy bun! 

Most of the clothes I'm wearing are quite old but I'm sure you can get almost identical copies in any high street shop! The boots arent available online but similar ones are and there are still some left in Clarks shops!

Scarf & Jeans - New Look
Blazer- Charity Shop
Shirt- Primark (from an older post) 
Boots- Clarks 
Bag- BHS (very old) 





No comments:

Post a Comment