Saturday, 11 May 2013

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

Today's post is about my latest discovery, L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara! If I'm honest I still aren't really into the 'makeup world' just yet, I'm still learning but I love experimenting. So at the moment I tend to opt for cheaper alternatives because I want to see if I like certain products and if i do then I know its worth buying the expensive ones. I just don't see the point in spending mass amounts of money on products that I might not even like, whereas spending very little and experimenting I can get a better idea of what I actually like and I would recommend this to anyone who is just starting out with make-up.

By me saying 'cheaper' I mean brands like Rimmel, Natural Collection and Collection 2000. However upon discovering TKmaxx (which I've always known about, I've just haven't been bothered to look) which I should have most definitely bothered to look, ohh emmm geee the bargains in there! I've seriously been missing out!


I got this little beauty for £3.99 in the Leeds City Centre TKmaxx, I braved it and went in, and after finding this I am so happy that I did! The first TKmaxx I went into was the Guisley one which is a rather quite town so wasn't as busy as the Leeds one! They do loads of good brands for ridiculously cheap, I researched some of the prices and Superdrug was showing to sell the product at £11 so I definitely got a bargain!

I love the brush it really separates my eyelashes and I have quite thick eyelashes especially the ones in the corners they all like to clump together when I use other mascaras but since using the L'Oreal Telescopic I have noticed a difference! It doesn't flake and isn't too dry, admittedly I am used to using a softer brush, this one is rather hard to adapt to but that can be put aside because I absolutely love the outcome!

I've recently uploaded my haul video to YouTube and I've bought other things from TKmaxx since! I am no longer turning a blind eye to shops that may look cluttered or like a jumble sale because you find some little treasures hidden like this mascara!

If you have any little shops or big stores that you know have serious bargains then I would love to know!









No comments:

Post a Comment