Saturday, 20 July 2013

A Holiday I'll Never Forget...

I've been back in England for just over 2 weeks and I have serious holiday blues! Someone take me back please? I went to Crete which is such a beautiful island and the scenery is breath taking- literally! I went away for 11 nights and wish I could have stayed longer (ideally a year would have been nice).

I went away with my boyfriend to celebrate our 3rd anniversary so we chose a little village to have some quality time together and relax. It was seriously the best holiday I have ever been on and to be honest with you I'm more of a girl that prefers go to really touristy areas but I had a change of heart and thought I would like to have a little change. Honestly the best thing I have ever done I don't think I have ever been so relaxed! 

As promised in my last post I'll show you some of my holiday outfits! On holiday I pay little attention to my hair and don't bother taking straighteners, I already struggle with baggage allowance and I feel they're not necessity on holiday. I also don't wear makeup as I prefer to let the sun clear up my skin and it also lightens my hair :) 


This was on the 2nd night and we went to the restaurant which was in the complex. This was a last minute outfit thrown together and I quite liked it when I put it on which was surprising! Everything I have on is stuff I've had in my wardrobe for a while so I'm not sure of the shops will have the exact ones but I'm pretty sure there are similar ones on the high street. The crop top is from New Look, the skirt is from Internacionale and the shoes are from Blanco (I bought them in Malaga last year but I've seen similar in shoe shops in the UK). This was a really comfortable outfit and loose fitting which I think is important on holiday as its still around 20 degrees on a night!

I wore this outfit to go into the main town, usually I would just wear a bikini and a sarong during the day to relax by the pool so this is like 1 out of 11 days that I actually made an effort to get dressed properly ha! The netted kimono is from George at Asda and I bought it a while ago, I put it in my haul video on my YouTube channel as I couldn't believe it was only £3!. The vest top is from River Island and the shorts are from Levi. 


This was one of my favourite evening outfits. I love the colour and after a couple days in the sun I think it complimented my skin tone (finally getting a decent tan YAY). I didn't take any close up's but the dress has little blue birds on it and I also bought this in Malaga last year. After wearing this dress I've really got into summer dresses and have bought a couple since coming back. The shoes are quite old from Primark but I was feeling very matchy matchy!

So these are my holiday outfits! I'm sorry there isn't alot of them but it was a very relaxing holiday that didn't require putting a whole lot of effort into getting ready (which I actually quite liked). 

I hope you are all enjoying your summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment