Thursday, 22 August 2013

Summer Faves

I thought I would share my ultimate summer faves. These are some little beauties that I have been loving this summer! I honestly don't think I've loved any beauty products as much as I love these! 



First of all is my Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine perfume. This was a present from my boyfriend for our 3rd year anniversary. (Safe to say he knows me extremely well) Marc Jacobs is a go to product when all else fails and I'd still be over the moon! A little birdie told me that these sold out pretty fast as they're limited edition? So I'd say I was lucky to get one! 

Let me just start by saying, just look at how pretty it looks! I have been a fan of Marc Jacobs Daisy for years admittedly going through 5 bottles in under 2 years! But this edition is my absolute hands down favourite. The only way I can describe this product is fresh, fruity and summery. It reminds me of holidays for some reason. It is long lasting and smells amazing! I always tend to go for fragrances that are fruity as others I just think are too harsh or in some cases remind me of Grandma's (surely I can't be the only one that thinks that, right?) 



Moving on....So I've had my eye on Baby Lips for a while. Being an avid instagramer I have come across these products so many times. So you can image how thrilled I was to see that they are finally out in the UK! Wuhooo! I was literally so excited when I spotted them in Superdrug!


Again I love the pretty packaging, I'm an absolute sucker for anything with pretty packaging/design. I purchased Pink Punch and Cherry Me. Out of them all I really liked the colours as well as the smell. This is another example of great smelling products. Admittedly I was a little taken back by the sheer brightness of the Pink Punch as its very 'Barbie'. However I was surprised when I put it on as it just adds a tint to your lips which I quite liked as it just perks them up a little. I'm already a fan of red lips at the moment so I knew I would love the Cherry Me. 


The only downside to these products is that they don't have an 8 hour hydration, for me it lasts about 2-3 hours. But it isn't something that bothers me as I reapply lip balms at least every hour anyway! I was surprised by the softness of the balms, I expected them to be quite hard and waxy on my lips but I was surprised at how nourishing and soft they actually were. I think they're fab products for summer the smell is always a bonus as well as the price at just £2.99! 

Grab them whilst you can! 







2 comments:

  1. love the post, i need to try baby lips the cherry one looks amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah you should get it, it also smells amazing! I think I want to get the peachy one next!xx

      Delete