Monday, 9 September 2013

I've got that summer time summer time sadness.

So it's getting to that time of year where you're sat wondering where the summer has even gone. I'd say we've had quite a fortunate summer as we've actually had some really hot days, others not so much...

It's September already, really though? I can't quite believe that I'm already starting my 2nd year of uni, crazzzzyy! Good luck to all those starting uni I can guarantee you will love it just make the  most of it!

Surprisingly in England we do occasionally get some warmer weather in September so here's a couple snaps from the other day! I had a lovely time with my best friend and her son who I am so proud to have as my godson! We went for some lunch and shopping and of course the park for the little one!


I bought this dress in that mood where you just want to 'treat' yourself. I was a little skeptical as I'm aware the months are getting colder but I thought it was adaptable to all seasons as I can wear some thick tights and a woolly cardie with it. I bought it from Primark for just £8 amazing value for money. It's literally so simple just to throw on and out the door in 5 minutes, I'm going to need a couple of outfits like this for my early starts at uni! *yawn*

The boots are from Topshop I have since discovered from my previous post. I got them for £5 from a car boot sale. The frilly socks were £1.50 from Primark. The boots are so so comfortable I can see these being an autumn fave. 

My bag is from Republic and I got it in there 'closing down sale' although I still see that the shops are open on the high street? Strange. I've noticed that tassels are quite popular on bags at the moment so I was so happy when I spotted this for just £5! I have used it all summer and it is really good quality for the price I paid! And of course a timeless classic, my baby Raybans!


I thought I would share my 'face of the day' picture too as I wore red lipstick out during the day for the first time, quite a change for me! 

I use Samantha Chapman Real Technique brushes to apply all my make up, if you want them cheap click here.

Brows- w7 Brow Bar Kit shade 2&3
Face- Wake Me Up Foundation in Beige 
Collection 2000 Concealer Lasting Perfection in Medium
MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Natural Glow 
MUA Blusher in Cupcake 
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Transparent 
Eyes- Collection 2000 Felt Pen in Black 
MUA Undress Me Too Palette
Loreal Telescopic Mascara
Lips- MAC Lady Danger 







2 comments: