Thursday, 19 September 2013

Outfit's for Autumn/ Fall

As the weather is getting colder its time to pull out those jumpers from your wardrobe! I love summer but I think I love way winter more. Snug nights in with a cuppa, fluffy socks and a woolly jumper, seriously can't think of anything better! 

The weather in England at the moment is really hit and miss some days its sunny and a tad warm and others its chucking it down and freezing cold! So its hard to outfit plan but adding tights to an outfit is always a good back up. 

I love layering up in Autumn and Winter so jumpers are always top of my list when it comes to outfit planning. At the moment I'm really into the monochrome look and I've noticed that everything I buy is black, white or grey. I feel like I should be adding a pop of colour but I think that brights were in during the summer so I'm just leaving the pop of colour down to my nails and accessories! 

Here's and outfit that I wore for my brothers birthday :)

(He turned 5 last week I honestly can't believe it) 



I love this jumper and I recently bought it in all black too, for just £6 at Primark I honestly can't complain! They're so light weight and easy just to throw on with jeans and leggings. I love the leather arms and the leather pocket. It reminded me of the American T shirts but with a twist. The leather panel leggings are from George at Asda I bought them last year for just £12 after seeing them in Topshop for double that price. I'm always after a bargain! The Boots are originally from Topshop but I got them for a car boot sale and the frilly socks are £1.50 from Primark. I also wore my leather jacket and grey scarf with this outfit. 

I loved wearing this outfit it was so so comfy and a tad more dressing than just plain leggings a T and converse (something that I'd usually wear if I'm just lounging round the house). 


Thought I would do a post similar to my last one and do a 'face of the day' picture. 
So I've heard a lot about Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the blogging world and YouTube. So I thought I'd give it a go and see what all the fuss was about.

 I'm honestly not surprised that everyone was raving about it because I love it too! I bought it from Boots about 3 months ago when it was on promotion for £5. This was before I went on holiday and after my skin was clear and I only needed a bit of concealer. The tan has finally faded and I thought it was time to give myself a little glow. It has amazing coverage but feels really light on the skin and isn't too heavy at all, which is something I always look for in foundations.

Eyes- Collection Felt Pen, Black
Loreal Paris Telescopic Mascara
Lips- MUA Matte Nude
Brows- w7 Brow Bar shade 2&3

Hope your all loving the colder months as much as I am! 






1 comment: