Saturday, 7 September 2013

Your Trash is Someone Else's Treasure

If you are wondering where to get ultimate bargains from then look no further! 

I have always loved a good ol' booty (I'm from Yorkshire haha) In other terms a Car boot sale. 

It really is quite annoying when people turn their noses up at a car boot. I think it's such a silly thing to do if you ask me! I have found some reet good bargains at a car boot and most of it has been under £2!



I went to the booty last weekend and I'm honestly so happy that I did! 

First up is this stripy top originally from F&F at Tesco. I've always loved the nautical look and have a thing for anchors! However I kinda liked this top more so for the monochrome look. I plan on pairing this up with some skinny jeans, gold statement necklace and ankle boots for autumn coming up.



Next is this gorgeous dress! Admittedly a tad summery for the weather were having but I just couldn't resist! It's originally from Miss Selfridge and I have no idea why the previous owner was even selling it but I'm not complaining! I bought this for just £2, absolute bargain! It's so so pretty I love the floral design and how light weight it is. Perhaps a save for next summer...


Okay. So I know this isn't to everyone's taste but I love it. Joining all the grannies when I go out with this! I'd like to think of it as a vintage buy. I bought it off of the cutest old lady for £2. I thought it would come in handy as a travel bag as its much bigger than it looks in this picture.



Last but not least...this was the ultimate buy from the booty. So admittedly I'm not keen on the idea of 2nd hand shoes but these have literally never been worn. Trust me I did a thorough check! The woman selling them said they were bought from Topshop but the label has been covered over. I'm not entirely sure why and I've only seen 1 other person in them since. I did a bit of research but I couldn't find them on the Internet anywhere. If anyone has a pair and knows where there from then I'd love to know! I got these for £5 literally an amazing buy!




I think I'm going to try get to the car booty more often instead of hitting the high street!

If any of you go to your local boot sale and have had some amazing buys then I would love to know! 





No comments:

Post a Comment