Thursday, 17 October 2013

Clarks Style

So I don't know if any of you remember but I've mentioned before on my blog that I work at Clarks. Over the last couple of weeks we've been able to wear our own clothes as well as showcasing the new autumn/winter range. It's been nice to see everyone expressing their individuality!

For those of you that follow me on Instagram you may have seen me post some photos with the hashtag 'clarksstyle'. This is something that Clarks employees up and down the UK have been participating in. If you are an avid Instagrammer like myself, then you will know that you can hashtag to discover ideas for anything you want, literally anything! I thought the 'clarksstyle' hashtag was really useful and it was nice to see how others are styling the new range. 

Here's a couple snaps from last week...


I've also posted about my shoes before, you can see the post by clicking here. Vintage/Victorian style seems to be in at the moment so I opted for a simple classic brogue and a done up collar with a jumper, who doesn't love a good collar these days? 

Primark Jumper- £8 & Spotty Shirt £5

This outfit is by far one of my faves. So so comfortable (I know its not always about comfort but its always a bonus!) Over summer I was loving the 'hippy' look, the garland flower headbands and the tassels. I spotted this kimono in Ark on the 'last chance' rail, it was the only one and in my size. It was meant to be, honest. 

Ark Kimono -£25
Primark Necklace- £4 & Vest Top- £5



(Photography courtesy of Lauren Curtis)  




5 comments: