Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Those cosy days...

The winter months are here and I really love to wrap up. However myself and winter have a love hate relationship. Basically I love winter but my immune system is terrible! I have been quite ill lately but I literally have my own pharmacy on the go! 

Throughout the colder months I like layering up (no idea how I always manage to get a cold for weeks on end) I'm back at uni now so outfit planning the night before is a must or else I would be late for uni almost everyday!(Oops) I don't really 'dress up' for uni I tend to tone it down and be quite casual, mainly because I'm not really a morning person so anything warm and cosy goes, plus I'm off to sit in a lecture theater for hours on end. (How exciting!) 

Here's a couple snaps from the past couple of weeks...


Hat - River Island (old) 
Jumper £8  Scarf £2.50  Necklace£3 - Primark
Jeans £36 Boots £45 - Topshop
Bag £10 - Republic 


Top £12 - H&M
Skirt £20 - Newlook 
Belt £3 - Primark 
 (Worn with my leather jacket, ankle boots and tights)



So all of this outfit apart from the jeans is from last year but I love recycling things and there are some similar things on the high street at the moment to create a similar look. 

Jeans £36 - Topshop
Coat £70 - River Island 
Faux Fur Scarf £2 - Charity Shop
Jumper £8 - Primark 
Boots £120 - Clarks 

I hope you found this post useful if you are looking for some autumn/winter outfit inspiration!
Shopping in Meadowhall tomorrow so expect a haul post soon! 
(eekk sooo excited!)








3 comments:

  1. Love the first outfit and your yellow coat is beautiful!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the river island coat looks awesome. so chic and perfect for the season.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (18), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete