Sunday, 22 December 2013

T'is the season to be jolly...

Christmas is nearly here and I must say that I'm feeling rather festive this year more so than last. As you get older I feel that the excitement slightly fades but this year I'm feeling much more excited and Christmasey! 

Many people see Christmas as the party season where everyone has some kind of staple sparkly piece to get into the festive spirit. I found mine in River Island and adore it! 



The midi skirt was only £20 reduced from £40, ultimate bargain! The lighting here doesn't do it any justice as it doesn't show off the pastel coloured sequences, there are blues and pinks which is what I loved about it. The necklace was also reduced to £10 from River Island something which I've also work with more casual outfits during the day. The top was also from River Island for £36, must admit this was a little pricey for my liking but it has nice mesh detailing at the sides and can be worn with loads of clothes I already have. 

The shoes are from New Look for £20 and I must say I wasn't too sure on them but I've seen loads of pointed heels on the high street and thought I would try them for myself. I'm 100% happy that I did, they're one of the comfiest pair of heels I own! The clutch is very old from Primark and was £5! 

I wore this outfit for my works Christmas party at the Hilton and I loved it! So comfy yet dressy! River Island has some amazing clothes in for winter and the party season so if you are stuck for ideas over Christmas I'd look in there! 

Merry Christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment