Thursday, 20 February 2014

More Issues Than Vogue

I hope you all had a lovely valentines whether you celebrated on the day or made a weekend of it! 

Me & my boyfriend didn't really make a big fuss of it this year, stayed in cooked together and watched some movies, plus the weather wasn't tip top and I didn't fancy getting dressed up to go out in it so I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend the evening!

It's just been my birthday so I honestly had no idea what I would like and he already knew what I got him! He got me a 'More Issues Than Vogue' t shirt and some roses which I loved! I've seen so many slogan t-shirts but never really bothered buying one, I must say it was quite funny and I love it! 

You can literally find anything on Instagram so I searched the hashtag and they are more popular than I thought, then I got some fashion inspiration for today's outfit...




Cardigan - H&M
T Shirt - eBay 
Disco Pants - Miss Guided 
Boots - New Look 


I meeting up with Liam for dinner at some Sushi/Chinese place. Not something that would usually be on my first list of places to eat but hey ho! Then we are off to view some apartments which I'm so excited about! Time to start trying new things and have a change :) 

I opted for a casual outfit as the weather is pretty rubbish and I'm feeling a cosy day, don't think it looks to shabby to say I threw it together within a couple minutes!






No comments:

Post a Comment