Monday, 17 February 2014

Primark's little gems.

I know Primark isn't everyone's cup of tea but I honestly love the place and I think it has become quite popular with more people recently. Admittedly I sometimes think it is very hit and miss with its stock but sometimes I just find a little gem! Lately I have noticed they have some lovely things in ready for SS14 a lot of pretty pastel things.

Sometimes the quality isn't great, I've tried and tested a couple things myself but when you pay £1 for flip flops or sunglasses you can't really moan? I think a lot of people know that Primark isn't fab for quality but you get what you are paying for. 

I am really excited for summer and just for the weather to perk up and stop being so miserable, it really does put a downer on my days! So when I found a pastel crop fluffy jumper I thought it was the perfect item to brighten up my wardrobe and remind me that summer isn't so far away. (At least I hope, it is England after all). 


The jumper was £10 and I was a little cautious about it as it's fluffy. I previously bought a cardigan that was fluffy and it didn't wash well but this has washed fine and gone back to feeling lovely and soft. The jeans are Joni from Topshop one of the comfiest pair of jeans I have ever had, I highly recommend them! The necklace was also from Primark for just £2! 

This is more of an everyday causal outfit but I have worn the jumper and dressed it up a little. I wore this outfit when my boyfriend took me out for the day and we had a lovely lunch at Lakeside Cafe.


The skirt is quite old from Internacionale and the boots are the Topshop All Sorts. 

I very rarely have my hair straight these days as I am obsessed with my Mark Hill curling wand, its so easy to use and literally takes me 10 minutes and the curls/waves stay in all day! I will do a review on them soon as I finally got my own for my birthday! 


My hair is pretty long and I have struggled to find a wand that actually curls my hair properly, I love how easy it is to use and the end result lasts all day! 


Let me know if any of you have found any gems in Primark lately! 






No comments:

Post a Comment