Wednesday, 30 July 2014

A week in outfits...

Today's post is a 'week in outfits'. I've been doing a variety of things last week so all the outfits differ according to what I was doing. I've mentioned it before but I don't think I have  a unique style I just wear things that I am inspired by! I am hands down a 'planner'. I have to plan outfits the night before usually to prevent a complete meltdown in the morning which usually makes me late! So, to save my self the stress and frustration I find it much easier to organise myself the night before. 

Here's my week in outfits...

Monday 

This was a very happy day for me I got my second year results back and passed with an annoyingly high 2:1 which I am very proud of. I must admit the work load was much harder and I didn't have much confidence so I was very surprised at my mark! To celebrate my boyfriend took me out for the day. If one thing makes me happy its shopping and a trip to Meadowhall was on the cards, wuhoo! Thought I would keep it casual with some skinnies and sandals (both Primark) and my Zara basic top and bubble bag. Also featuring my beloved fedora hat that I have posted about previously! (Caution it's featured a lot in these outfits!)

Tuesday


Another very basic outfit and sorry to disappoint but I don't wear much colour even in the summer months! I wore this outfit just doing day to day jobs it was extremely hot and wearing MOM jeans was definitely a poor decision ha! 

90's Croptop from Miss Selfridge
MOM Jeans from Topshop
Gladiator Sandals from Primark 
Sunnies from Carboot Sale

Wednesday


Finally some colour, feeling some sixties/ hippy vibes! I love looks like this in fact anything that was in fashion in the sixties I adore! This little beauty of a dress was only £5 from Primark! The bag is vintage as are the necklaces. The sandals are also from Primark bought last year. 

I went out shopping to Manchester and it was a lovely day, quite spontaneous which is always nice! I will always have a love for the city of Manchester, it was the first time I had ever moved and lived completely independently so exploring was fun and it was even nicer in the glorious sunshine!

Thursday


I actually wore this outfit for a spot of shopping before work. We've been getting amazing weather in England at the moment so I tried to opt for something a little more summery again is had something black (of course). The crop top is from Zara, skirt and bag is from H&M the shoes are from Urban Outfitters and the sunnies are from Primark.

Friday


I wore this to go out for some drinks with one of my best friends it was during the day so I tried to not look too dressy. The dress is from Zara and is one of the most comfortable dresses I own it's quite loose and almost skater like. The hat and gladiators are from Primark and the bag is from H&M. If you haven't visited the Botanist in Leeds then I would highly recommend it!

Saturday


Again I opted for a casual look, I wore this to go out for drinks with my family for a charity event. It was a lovely night and I probably had way too much wine!
Joni Jeans from Topshop, Zara top same as above, strappy heals from Primark and statement necklace from Jane Norman.

Sunday


And finally, feeling a little worse for wear and getting ready at half three in the afternoon I opted for this causal yet colourful outfit. Shirt, bag and hat are all from Primark, shoes are from Urban Outfitters and the jeans are Topshop Joni.

So, that is my week in outfits I hope you found this useful! I love reading blogs about outfit posts so thought I would so something similar myself as I'm always posting my OOTD on Instagram!

Casey 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment