Tuesday, 30 September 2014

The Mustard Crop & Cleated Boots.

H&M is one of my all time fave shops. It literally does everything from smart to casual to the basics, what more could you want in one place? It's also reasonably priced and very good quality. I am always popping in to see what they have in for the latest season and then I spotted a mustard crop jumper at only £8! I was more taken by the colour but the price was a bonus! I haven't taken it off since and it's so easy to style!


Recently I've seen the looks from Topshop called 'Adorkable' which I love but my bank balance isn't willing to be purchasing anymore Topshop items just yet, so I opted for the cheaper alternative. I wore the jumper with my Topshop mom jeans and my Clark's slip on's for a casual look and then smartened it up with a structured collared shirt and my glasses. I loved this outfit and the mustard colour is really Autumnal colour.


Again more inspiration from the 'Adorkable' looks. Teamed the jumper with a polka dot shirt, joni jeans and my Clark's loafers. Another really comfortable outfit and my shoes are actually a dark green which I thought complimented the mustard jumper. 


These checkered trousers are also from H&M and I think they sold out super quick when they first came in and no wonder why for £15! So so comfortable, a little daring piece that I have in my wardrobe but I actually really like them.


This outfit was mainly inspired for my love for the sixties, I love these round sunnies from Primark at only £2 they are such a bargain! I also kept this outfit super simple as my hair and makeup was done up a little nicer than usual!

I've recently purchased my latest work shoes for this season and I am in love! A chunky cleated biker boot is right up my street so I consider this pair a HUGE investment. The ultimate comfort test? Wearing them on a shopping spree round town for hours on end. The result? Pain free, blister free and ultimate boot heaven! If you love the chunky boots like me, click here!






My fave jumper this season (so far) I had to purchase it in black too, you can never have too many black clothes and I love the fitting of it and for £8 you can't complain to get your own click here!

Keep Posted!

Casey 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment