Monday, 13 October 2014

You fit me better than my favourite sweater.


Having just spent the weekend in Bruges and coming back to a miserable cold rainy Leeds I thought I would do a post on the outfit I wore over the weekend. It's a vibrant colour and the weather was beautiful so hopefully this is a little post that will perk up this miserable Monday! 

I have never been to Bruges so I honestly didn't know what to expect but I was amazed and in awe of how beautiful it was. Such pretty scenery and architecture that it actually reminded me of Beauty & the Beast, such a beautiful town. 

The weather was fortunately on our side as it was rather sunny! Opting for a jumper wasn't the best idea but I loved the colour and it was perfect for when it got a little chillier in the evening! 








The jumper is definitely a statement colour and not usually something I would opt for but when I tried it on I fell in love! I bought it from H&M for £15 and a little advice would be that they are large fittings I got mine in xs. I do love an oversized jumper but the small and medium sizes weren't very flattering to say the least! 

Jumper, Bag & Necklace: H&M 
Jeans: Topshop Joni 
Shirt & Sunnies: Primark 
Boots: Clark's 
Nail Polish: NYC Street Walker 
Rings: Market Stall 

I'm going to do another post on Bruges as I took so many photographs of how truly beautiful it is so keep posted! 

Casey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment