Thursday, 20 November 2014

7 ways to wear biker boots...

Lately I've been loving my new biker boots, perfect for the colder months coming up! I'm not a fan of long boots as I feel they shrink me and make me look even smaller than I already am, ankle boots are always a winner!

I haven't taken them of my feet since I bought them, they are so so comfy, they have cleated soles which I also love! Here is a few snaps of what I have styled the boots with over the past week...



I've recently just purchased a 'Gilet' and I'm in looovvveee. It's so warm, only thing I dislike is that it malts everywhere! I wore my leather jacket underneath as I really like the combo of the biker boots and leather jacket!


This is my first ever bomber jacket, and I got it for an absolute bargain at Primark for £3! Its pattern is like blue water splashes I wasn't sure about the bomber jacket hype but I do love this one!



One of my fave outfits so far, the polo neck is massive right now and I love them, got one in nearly every colour, also worn with my Topshop Jamie jeans!


Chunky scarf's are a must have for me in the winter months and they are also big this autumn winter, this one is a houndstooth that I got from Primark for £5! The jumper is the one I posted about previously and I'm still feeling the love for the oversized comfiness!


A little bit of a smarter outfit but I loved wearing a pop of red with this tartan skirt I got from Zara last year!


My fedora is again one of my faves this year, I've also worn this A LOT this year! Another polo neck in grey and a very monochrome outfit!



Gingham is again everywhere at the moment and I'm a huge fan, I just always go for black white or grey (mainly black but you can never go wrong!) Again the biker boots paired with a leather jacket and a chunky scarf! 

The boots are from Clarks (of course) I love them, they are a little pricier than most chunky boots on the high street but they are real leather and I would consider them an investment purchase. They are £100 but Clarks have a 20% off promotion going at the minute so if you want a pair I'd get them soon! You can see them on their website here!

Hope you found this post useful if you are wondering how to style chunky boots!

Casey 

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment