Saturday, 3 January 2015

A week in outfits...

I loved posting my week in outfits previously so I thought I would do another one. Its quite varied mixture of outfits as its just been Christmas and the lazy days in between the New Year. I often take pictures of my outfits on Instagram daily I just need to get into the habit of blogging them often!


I love this cosy roll neck jumper dress! It was only £14 from Primark too, paired it with my biker boots, leather jacket and chunky scarf. 


This photo does not do the trousers justice they are paisley printed and were only £14 from George at Asda, yup a supermarket! Even better when my top was £3 in the sale, woo!


Opted for all black but dressed it up with this New Look vintage print blazer for a couple drinks with friends. Outfits like this are my fave as I feel dressy and comfortable!


I wore this outfit for Christmas Day/Night the dress is from Topshop and one of the nicest dresses I own as it can be dressed up or down, I wore it with my burgundy chelsea boots from Bank.


A very casual outfit that I threw together an ended up loving. A basic tee from Primark, Joni Jeans, leather jacket and a chunky scarf is always a winning outfit for me when I can't be bothered to put much thought into an outfit!


A much more dressy outfit as I wore this for New Years Eve, all black errythang (of course) I always try to opt for colour but it never really goes to plan...Dress/Playsuit is from Zara and was £20 in the sale, shoes are Topshop also £20 in the sale and the bag is my fave thing atm from Clarks £30 in the sale!


Last but not least, my obsession for coats continues as I don't think having more than 10 is ever enough. I got this from the kids section in New Look as I'm usually in Petite sizes the age 14 coat fits well (the perks of being a midget, ha!) Also loving this polo neck from New Look and my beloved Joni Jeans!


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2015!

Casey
xx

1 comment:

  1. A week in the outfits of the quality and standard has been provided for the success and triumph of the individuals. Themes of the outfit have been regulated for the essay writing service to promote the new ideas for the success of the humans.

    ReplyDelete